User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell Me About Your Junkets...

Thank you everyone for your responses! Very helpful information.

So out of the blue, comes my very first offer from Atlantic City. Don't think I have even been there for five years or more?

From Total Rewards, but only good at Harrahs in AC. $125 FP. $80 F&B, 3 nights free, and FREE Airfare from my local airport.

Dept Aug 13 and return Aug 16, but only good for these dates

It's almost like they are paying me to to go there lol. Tempting, we shall see...
    Last edited by goldengreeke; 05-31-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Jen i don't know if you seen our trip thread for the Harrahs gulf coast last year in oct . we had everything set up on cet/tr air and they said free everything but there was a charge for some thing came out to like 60.00 or 80.00 dont remember for sure . but when we got to the airport we found out our flight had been cancelled and rescheduled for later that night . we were all ready NOT happy because of the lack of info cet/tr would not supply us about even WHERE to find the plane . so after the air port piss off we decided to go to coushatta instead . as it turned out the later fight we were suppose to go had been rescheduled again till the next day . IF we decide to Ever do that again every thing will need to go very smoothly . Oh and btw we wound up hitting three handy's in LC and Coushatta that time . so it all worked out for the best .
    Last edited by charlie50; 05-31-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Took the one for M Life 2 the Beau Rivage it was a good time and I went across the street to the Hard Rock and they match the pre-play offer that mlife was giving me.

I would definitely go on one again if the times would work out we get them for Harrah's to Laughlin but they're always weird times and would have to take off too much work

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Jen i don't know if you seen our trip thread for the Harrahs gulf coast last year in oct . we had everything set up on cet/tr air and they said free everything but there was a charge for some thing came out to like 60.00 or 80.00 dont remember for sure
    I remember that thread @charlie50

Yeah they call that an "experience fee" or an "administrative fee" and is usually $35 a person and done by a third party travel agency like "Gruenger Travel"

My offer came direct from Total Rewards Air and has NO hidden or extra fees.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Jen i don't know if you seen our trip thread for the Harrahs gulf coast last year in oct . we had everything set up on cet/tr air and they said free everything but there was a charge for some thing came out to like 60.00 or 80.00 dont remember for sure . but when we got to the airport we found out our flight had been cancelled and rescheduled for later that night . we were all ready NOT happy because of the lack of info cet/tr would not supply us about even WHERE to find the plane . so after the air port piss off we decided to go to coushatta instead . as it turned out the later fight we were suppose to go had been rescheduled again till the next day . IF we decide to Ever do that again every thing will need to go very smoothly . Oh and btw we wound up hitting three handy's in LC and Coushatta that time . so it all worked out for the best .
    Yes, I remember. What a pain! Good thing you decided to go to LC and Coushatta.