Hello Joker Family, I’m BigDaddy.. Yes, it’s me, and I’ve returned from a long hiatus from the forum.. I asked Ken if I could come back as BigDaddy and he got it approved so I want to thank you for that and allowing me this oppurtunity to come back.. I’ve missed the forum and I have missed all of you as well.. Can’t wait to start reading threads again and participating in group discussion.. A little bit about myself is that I’m married with two kids, ages 9 & 18.. I work in the school system as a teachers assistant and I also work as a 3rd party rep/Host for URComped.Com.. Been with the school district since November of 2017 and been with URComped.Com since January of 2016.. Both careers are very exciting to me especially working in the school district with the children.. Anyways, just wanted to touch base, say hello, & hope that I’m welcomed back.. Can’t promise anyone that you will see BigDaddy Jackpots anymore as I don’t play high limits.. Maybe a low rolling hit from time to time if it’s worth sharing.. Truth be told, after winning 160,000 in W-2’s the past 4 years in a row, I’m burnt out and broke.. Yup, you heard it from me, gambling got the best of me but I still do enjoy it from time to time and all the perks that come along with it.. I’ve been to AC now probably six times in the last four months.. Foxwoods, not so much.. And the local, forget about it.. Hit me up if you want to chat or if u have any questions.. Thanks!!