User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m back after a long hiatus!!

I’m back after a long hiatus!!

Hello Joker Family, I’m BigDaddy.. Yes, it’s me, and I’ve returned from a long hiatus from the forum.. I asked Ken if I could come back as BigDaddy and he got it approved so I want to thank you for that and allowing me this oppurtunity to come back.. I’ve missed the forum and I have missed all of you as well.. Can’t wait to start reading threads again and participating in group discussion.. A little bit about myself is that I’m married with two kids, ages 9 & 18.. I work in the school system as a teachers assistant and I also work as a 3rd party rep/Host for URComped.Com.. Been with the school district since November of 2017 and been with URComped.Com since January of 2016.. Both careers are very exciting to me especially working in the school district with the children.. Anyways, just wanted to touch base, say hello, & hope that I’m welcomed back.. Can’t promise anyone that you will see BigDaddy Jackpots anymore as I don’t play high limits.. Maybe a low rolling hit from time to time if it’s worth sharing.. Truth be told, after winning 160,000 in W-2’s the past 4 years in a row, I’m burnt out and broke.. Yup, you heard it from me, gambling got the best of me but I still do enjoy it from time to time and all the perks that come along with it.. I’ve been to AC now probably six times in the last four months.. Foxwoods, not so much.. And the local, forget about it.. Hit me up if you want to chat or if u have any questions.. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Hello Joker Family, I’m BigDaddy.. Yes, it’s me, and I’ve returned from a long hiatus from the forum.. I asked Ken if I could come back as BigDaddy and he got it approved so I want to thank you for that and allowing me this oppurtunity to come back.. I’ve missed the forum and I have missed all of you as well.. Can’t wait to start reading threads again and participating in group discussion.. A little bit about myself is that I’m married with two kids, ages 9 & 18.. I work in the school system as a teachers assistant and I also work as a 3rd party rep/Host for URComped.Com.. Been with the school district since November of 2017 and been with URComped.Com since January of 2016.. Both careers are very exciting to me especially working in the school district with the children.. Anyways, just wanted to touch base, say hello, & hope that I’m welcomed back.. Can’t promise anyone that you will see BigDaddy Jackpots anymore as I don’t play high limits.. Maybe a low rolling hit from time to time if it’s worth sharing.. Truth be told, after winning 160,000 in W-2’s the past 4 years in a row, I’m burnt out and broke.. Yup, you heard it from me, gambling got the best of me but I still do enjoy it from time to time and all the perks that come along with it.. I’ve been to AC now probably six times in the last four months.. Foxwoods, not so much.. And the local, forget about it.. Hit me up if you want to chat or if u have any questions.. Thanks!!
    Welcome back BD glad to see you posting again... we were just talking about you Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome back BD. I am also a low roller now, actually been one since 2012 when I retired from my truck driving job and became a part time bartender.

Now I've retired from tending bar too, and so now I am a SUPER low roller at 50 cents a spin or less.

Welcome Back Big Daddy’. I remember all the help you provided when I went to Tahoe.

Any trip reports, or family items, or join in any of the other multitude of topics we have going!

Blog Entries
    Well Hello BIG Daddy
    download (15).jpg
    Looking forward to hearing storys about your winning ways hhh

Quote Originally Posted by QHLover View Post
    Welcome back BD glad to see you posting again... we were just talking about you Saturday

My ears were ringing of course..

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Welcome back BD. I am also a low roller now, actually been one since 2012 when I retired from my truck driving job and became a part time bartender.

Now I've retired from tending bar too, and so now I am a SUPER low roller at 50 cents a spin or less.
    I like betting .60 -.80c these days, a $20 lasts a long time now.. Used to be 1 Spin back in the day.. Not so stressed out anymore with trying to figure out how to replenish 10K in a weekend.. Feels good to have my life back..

Quote Originally Posted by UTtoyfan View Post
    Welcome back BD!!
    Thank you!!..

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Welcome Back Big Daddy’. I remember all the help you provided when I went to Tahoe.

Any trip reports, or family items, or join in any of the other multitude of topics we have going!

Yes, I remember helping you out as well.. Thanks!! Hope all is well..