User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 back after a long hiatus!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Well Hello BIG Daddy
    Attachment 7067
    Looking forward to hearing storys about your winning ways hhh
    The famous Hardy Har Har, lol.. Had many Jackpots Charlie, not sure I would call it winning anymore.. Just happy to be alive and have some money in the bank stil..

Welcome back to the forum man

Glad to see ya back

Deffiinitely glad you were able to smash the gambling demons if they were taking over regular life

What up Scott? Good to hear from you, hope all is good...damn, your oldest is 18 already? You need to swing by Resorts World Catskill sometime...the water park will be open soon so something for the whole family while you hit the slots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Welcome back to the forum man

Glad to see ya back

Deffiinitely glad you were able to smash the gambling demons if they were taking over regular life
    Yes, they were Derek.. My wife and kids are much more important to me then a jackpot or two.. Life is simpler, little less exciting and a little more boring but at 43, living on the edge catches up to you for sure.. Thanks for posting buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    What up Scott? Good to hear from you, hope all is good...damn, your oldest is 18 already? You need to swing by Resorts World Catskill sometime...the water park will be open soon so something for the whole family while you hit the slots
    Thanks buddy!! I will.. Keep me posted on when that opens up.. I think you still have my cell #

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Yes, they were Derek.. My wife and kids are much more important to me then a jackpot or two.. Life is simpler, little less exciting and a little more boring but at 43, living on the edge catches up to you for sure.. Thanks for posting buddy!!
    Yeah I hear ya I don't go as much as I used to and with my Tito method If I eat through allotted limit I set for myself and usually call it good for the day if on a multiday trip.last night couldn't get much going and had to watch Amy play at 40c a spin before going to bed lol

Welcome back! Had a feeling gambling got the best of you. Good to know my personal and financial info at Foxwoods is now safe from other people's hosts. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kimsa70; 04-25-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks buddy!! I will.. Keep me posted on when that opens up.. I think you still have my cell #
    Here's the site for the water park!
    https://www.thekartrite.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Here's the site for the water park!
    https://www.thekartrite.com/
    Thanks, I subscribed.. You r pretty close, aren’t you?

Thanks, I subscribed.. You r pretty close, aren稚 you?
    Yep, too close lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk