User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AC in May 2018 - who's there?

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    It’s not her first one and won’t be her last, she is such a winner in so many people’s eyes and hearts. For a fact, an inspiration for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. I'm inspired to become someone much better. Love people who make that sort of impact. Doesn't happen much in life. But when it does, it's like full steam ahead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimsa70 View Post
    I agree. I'm inspired to become someone much better. Love people who make that sort of impact. Doesn't happen much in life. But when it does, it's like full steam ahead.

Good luck with that and hope the steam holds out.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Good luck with that and hope the steam holds out.

Thanks! Most inspired I've been in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    No AC for me for a very long time after the beating I took last week. Please find all my money and bring it home with you.

I'm sending positive vibes that your surgery gets approved and scheduled quickly. Spending a few days in AC with friends will sure help you relax and have some fun beforehand!
    When you do had back let me know, I believe I brought you luck when you came to AC last year before the M&G. Although Borgata did take out those Wheel of Fortune slots you and I were having luck on.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Have rooms available at Tropicana, Golden Nugget, & all CET properties for MDW.. Now just need a little bankroll.. How’s the weather there then? Need some heat and rays and lay off all the Vitamin D.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Have rooms available at Tropicana, Golden Nugget, & all CET properties for MDW.. Now just need a little bankroll.. How’s the weather there then? Need some heat and rays and lay off all the Vitamin D.. lol
    The weather should be great, hope it works out that you will be there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just checked. The borgata outdoor pool doesn't open until 6/15. The water club pool is open for MDW. I'm booked at Borgata. Tempted to switch for the pool but I love the beds in the fiore suite.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Just checked. The borgata outdoor pool doesn't open until 6/15. The water club pool is open for MDW. I'm booked at Borgata. Tempted to switch for the pool but I love the beds in the fiore suite.

If really interested in the pool, you may want to switch. The Borgata pool often has children and its not outside. I looked into the shuttle to Brigantine Beach, but if they're still doing it, it doen't start until late June/early July.