User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Corning Ware

  1. #11
    Pat
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Is it only one of the stores in Illinois?
    I really don't know Treyster. My sister in Illinois told me about them We don't have Mejers by us unfortunately

  2. #12
    Senior Member treyster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7,455
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I really don't know Treyster. My sister in Illinois told me about them We don't have Mejers by us unfortunately
    I see. Meijer is around the Midwest. In fact Linda grew up just a few miles from the original Meijer in Grand Rapids. It's one of the everything stores like Walmart is today.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

  3. #13
    Senior Member darrellk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Americas Dairyland
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I see. Meijer is around the Midwest. In fact Linda grew up just a few miles from the original Meijer in Grand Rapids. It's one of the everything stores like Walmart is today.
    The Meijer stores that I have seen in Wisconsin are more like grocery stores not department stores. There is one in West Bend WI which is about 35 miles from me. A lot more closer to Milwaukee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

  4. #14
    Pat
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    The Meijer stores that I have seen in Wisconsin are more like grocery stores not department stores. There is one in West Bend WI which is about 35 miles from me. A lot more closer to Milwaukee.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one by my sisters house is a mega grocery store, but also clothes, etc. I was fascinated with it. The Dutch Windmill cookies from there are great

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •