User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corning Ware

Pat

Corning Ware

I thought we talked about this in the last few weeks.

Meijer (a store in Illinois) has the blue corn flower replacement pieces. Corningware 60th anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post

Meijer (a store in Illinois) has the blue corn flower replacement pieces. Corningware 60th anniversary.
    I have one piece left from this series. Corningware is really nice

That's probably the set we have..only lost a couple since I was a kid...but when they do break, what a mess

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    That's probably the set we have..only lost a couple since I was a kid...but when they do break, what a mess
    That’s why they stopped making them. We never had to replace them. Bought some new version about 10 years ago and didn’t read the instructions and put it on the stovetop. Boom it exploded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s why they stopped making them. We never had to replace them. Bought some new version about 10 years ago and didn’t read the instructions and put it on the stovetop. Boom it exploded.

I did that with a Glass Pan to warm up leftovers...it did not end well

I spent the day doing some cleaning and trying to organize things at my Mom's now that work has begun. I poked my head in her lower corner cabinet that is barely accessible, and I definitely saw some of those pieces in there. They sure are pretty.

My mother has many of the pieces that she uses all of the time. I cannot remember her not having them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Is it only one of the stores in Illinois?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I spent the day doing some cleaning and trying to organize things at my Mom's now that work has begun. I poked my head in her lower corner cabinet that is barely accessible, and I definitely saw some of those pieces in there. They sure are pretty.
    I have fond memories of them and watching my Mom cook with them

I loved them they were great to warm up leftovers., my mom would cook meatloaf in the long on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.