User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: e' at Jaleo dinner at Cosmo

how much does that run PP? i would have to know way ahead of time if i wanted to schedule

Blog Entries
    @dvandentop I thought someone posted a copy of their receipt and it was $195 pp. (not including tax and tip)

http://jweforum.com/showthread.php?4...Live-TR/page34

yep here it is under the live trip report - see post 1351

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    how much does that run PP? i would have to know way ahead of time if i wanted to schedule
    My review should be finished tomorrow and it goes into a lot of detail about how far you must make the reservation in advance, different pricing options and supplements, etc… It can vary quite a bit depending on if you take a added supplement such as truffles or order your wine/drinks separately or do a pairing.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    @clemi That would be great!
    Will you be at G2E? Hoping if so!

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Had a great time with all !!!.. I really enjoyed eating everybody's squid and wagyu LOL
    Haha Mike, I gave you my portion because I was so stuffed, so glad we sat next to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the squid, I'm never going to like it in any shape or form. My wagyu was a bit rare for my taste but I forced it down. I'm guessing you ate Manette's wagyu as she was starting to moan around then about too much food and being full, LOL!
    The Fluke fish with the squid ink was fabulous... who would have thought I'd like it. Still I couldn't eat it all. The beef was fine for me but again by this time I couldn't eat more than a bite or two. Funny that somehow when dessert time came around my appetite perked up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    My review should be finished tomorrow and it goes into a lot of detail about how far you must make the reservation in advance, different pricing options and supplements, etc… It can vary quite a bit depending on if you take a added supplement such as truffles or order your wine/drinks separately or do a pairing.
    Thanks for the heads up on that Evoni. Big thank you for taking care of our reservation, this was such a fun meal and I so appreciate you organizing this!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post

Thank you Cass. sure it was worth it