User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: e' at Jaleo dinner at Cosmo

I agree with neeshee21....the food was a work of art!

Had such a great time at this!! So glad I went Beautiful pictures! :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Fun times. This was my third time eating there and the best so far.
    So glad to hear this, as I thought this was such a fabulous event.... thank you Evoni for setting this up for us to enjoy a most memorable experience!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Clemi, the pics are beautiful! I agree that it looks more like art than food. Glad you all enjoyed it! Thanks for posting this.
    Thanks zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I agree with neeshee21....the food was a work of art!
    So fun to eat something that was so thoughtfully prepared, what an experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Had such a great time at this!! So glad I went Beautiful pictures! :thumb:
    Me too Laurie, what an epic dinner

Jose Andres is a pretty amazing chef! Love all the pictures and wish I was there..

He's Bazaar restaurant here in LA has a similar menu. The foie gras cotton candy is to die for

Super! And very sparkly! Thanks for your excellent photos, @clemi -- it looks like they've made the experience even more elaborate than when I went last year with @Evoni. So glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for posting all the artwork Clemi. Lovely photo's and definitely "Super Sparkly"!

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    Jose Andres is a pretty amazing chef! Love all the pictures and wish I was there..

He's Bazaar restaurant here in LA has a similar menu. The foie gras cotton candy is to die for
    hlaburg, hoping someday we can share a great meal in Vegas together!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Super! And very sparkly! Thanks for your excellent photos, @clemi -- it looks like they've made the experience even more elaborate than when I went last year with @Evoni. So glad you enjoyed it!
    boots so missed you but hoping we'll get a chance to spend a sparkly vegas meal together someday

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Thanks for posting all the artwork Clemi. Lovely photo's and definitely "Super Sparkly"!
    Thanks Mauretania... super sparkly at it's finest lol!

Had a great time with all !!!.. I really enjoyed eating everybody's squid and wagyu LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Had a great time with all !!!.. I really enjoyed eating everybody's squid and wagyu LOL
    Glad you enjoyed the squid, I'm never going to like it in any shape or form. My wagyu was a bit rare for my taste but I forced it down. I'm guessing you ate Manette's wagyu as she was starting to moan around then about too much food and being full, LOL!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: