User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Blog Entries
    @Curlyd -- Have always admired at the way you two live life. Full bore ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Some here would tell you I tend to favor Whales of Cash....not sure where they get that from though, hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I have personally talked whale with you, beautiful HP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I play reduced I like to play 4 rows at a higher bet to miss less...but look at the pay table some games you pay a hefty price for dropping to less than 5 reels. WWII is good to play at 5 reels but without the power play, you do not get the bonus or respins but can double your bet for the same price. WOC is one I do like to play at 4 reels as the Bonus is often all trigger and not much in the Bonus, Have also had good luck at Pompeii at 4 reels also landing that 5th dolphin in the right space.

Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

My favorite is also Buffalo. One handpay last year and one this year were both on this game. Played all lines $1.20 and $2.00 bet

Also had this nice one at less lines

I like that the bonus symbols can be scattered and more spins with 2 symbols in bonus. I switch between all and less lines if not hitting anything
    Good luck! Look forward to your pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    My favorite is also Buffalo. One handpay last year and one this year were both on this game. Played all lines $1.20 and $2.00 bet

Also had this nice one at less lines

I like that the bonus symbols can be scattered and more spins with 2 symbols in bonus. I switch between all and less lines if not hitting anything
    Good luck! Look forward to your pictures

That .60c Buffalo Hit is pretty amazing.. Can you trigger the bonus with less lines of the coin aligns in a spot that’s not being played?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    That .60c Buffalo Hit is pretty amazing.. Can you trigger the bonus with less lines of the coin aligns in a spot that’s not being played?
    Yes!

Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

It’s not Aristocrat..BUT I’ve never seen anyone hit this much on a penny machine 3 Reel Wonka. (Pats self on back) LOL
    Then my best Wicked Winnings hit...can you imagine if I had gotten ravens on the respin first reel with 3 rows of red bitches? Lol
    Last edited by Hoofy7; 05-05-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    It’s not Aristocrat..BUT I’ve never seen anyone hit this much on a penny machine Wonka. (Pats self on back) LOL
    Then my best Wicked Winnings hit...can you imagine if I had gotten ravens on the respin first reel with 3 rows of red bitches? Lol
    I love Willie it seems your money lasts on it too.

Blog Entries
    As most of y'all know we don't really low roll a lot . but here some of our best Aristos shots . good games seems like we get more on them than all the others .
    018.jpg
    016.jpg
    038.jpg
    014.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    It’s not Aristocrat..BUT I’ve never seen anyone hit this much on a penny machine 3 Reel Wonka. (Pats self on back) LOL
    Looks like I need to stop being bored on 'ol Willy. Damn nice!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk