User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Question Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Ok gang, yes BigDaddy is looking for advice on low betting old school aristocrat’s.. Back in the day Jesterpete had some strategy’s that seemed to pay off.. Not a fan of Wicked Winnings but open to other suggestions.. Looking to make .75c - 1.25 bets.. Thanks, heading to Seneca May 19th for my 11th Anniversery Trip.. Have $400 food voucher to use up.. Host gave me $200 FreePlay plus a suite for the night and also hooked my friends up with a comped room as well.. Will have 4 cards in my name playing most of night to build up status again..

I like to play Pompeii, Magic Mermaid , Queen of Atlantis, and Whales of Cash. I usually play these 15 lines X5 = .75 c bet.

Pat
    I too like Pompei at 1.25 to 2.50 or 5.00. I really like almost all Aristos but not a huge fan of WW. Black Stallion is good too. I have zero luck generally with Buffalo. have had great hits on Timberwolf in the past but not so much now. Love Ruby Magic, but she is tough.

Oh gosh, BD, where do I begin? You can definitely follow in Kenny's footsteps on Buffalo. I think we've seen proof from lots of people who low roll on that game. Then there's Trey on OBJ. No need to bet high on that game at all. I've won the Major on 30 cents. Big Ben and Golden Gong are two that I always go to if the jackpot is getting up there. But those are all going to be lower bets than .75

Look at QHLover on Tahiti Magic. And, Shaman's Magic is another that you can bet in that range and get some awesome hits.

Dragon Lord, Red Baron, Reelin and Boppin ... all pay nicely in that range.

I've had nice hits on Geisha by playing less lines with a higher multiplier. Pompeii can give monster hits with less lines x higher multiplier, but you have to be patient.

Not Aristocrat, but Jesterpete used to like Money Blast by Konami. If he wasn't playing WW, he would give that one a try.

Okay, that's enough. I could go on all night. I'm looking forward to some great hits from you on old school games. Good luck!!

My go-to Aristo is Buffalo playing Kenny style. You can get some great wins on just $1 bet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Or $3,000.00 on 80 credits.
    Last edited by goldengreeke; 05-04-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post

Or $3,000.00 on 80 credits.
    Show off!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Show off!

lol, I've been playing Buffalo before you were even old enough to gamble Don. Largest win was $3,800.00 on a $4 bet back in 2009 but didn't take a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Ok gang, yes BigDaddy is looking for advice on low betting old school aristocrat’s.. Back in the day Jesterpete had some strategy’s that seemed to pay off.. Not a fan of Wicked Winnings but open to other suggestions.. Looking to make .75c - 1.25 bets.. Thanks, heading to Seneca May 19th for my 11th Anniversery Trip.. Have $400 food voucher to use up.. Host gave me $200 FreePlay plus a suite for the night and also hooked my friends up with a comped room as well.. Will have 4 cards in my name playing most of night to build up status again..
    Alleghany or Niagara? We go to Seneca Alleghany pretty often now and I really like the Aristocrat selection.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Alleghany or Niagara? We go to Seneca Alleghany pretty often now and I really like the Aristocrat selection.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Niagara!!..