User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Tahoe???

I've never been to either Tahoe or Reno and we were actually talking about going in July.
    I have a very small window for travel this year. School starts mid-August so I wouldn't be able to go at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Anybody besides me get offers for free air to Reno and Tahoe?

Just came in the mail today from Northern Nevada Air and Total Rewards

July, Aug, and Sept dates only

Free air and 5 nights free at Harrahs or Harveys

Sharon and I are thinking of maybe booking the August offer 8/23-8/29
    I'm in Gene. (However, I have a niece getting married in August and can't remember the date so that may be an issue)

That last week of August one of the best weather weeks in that area all year. Even better if the school season has started or just about to as it really frees up all the activities during mid-week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I've never been to either Tahoe or Reno and we were actually talking about going in July.
    I have a very small window for travel this year. School starts mid-August so I wouldn't be able to go at that time.
    Yeah I can't do the July offer because we will still be in San Antonio visiting our grand kids.

@goldengreeke steve gets offers for Laughlin. Do you know if you can. Call them and ask them to change to Tahoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    @goldengreeke steve gets offers for Laughlin. Do you know if you can. Call them and ask them to change to Tahoe?

Nancy, the Laughlin trips are through Total Rewards Air and the Tahoe/Reno trips are through Northern Nevada Air.

Unfortunately, they are two separate airline programs, kind of like Delta and Southwest.

But you could call Northern Nevada Air and give them the Players card number and if the play is good enough, they will fit you in
    Last edited by goldengreeke; 05-10-2018 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post

I called Northern Nevada air the time we went out there because I didn't have offers and they put me on the junket

image.jpg

From current 7 stars insider. Great advice from CET

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    image.jpg

From current 7 stars insider. Great advice from CET
    OMG, that is freaking hilarious! I wonder how many people knew to arrive then?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk