User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lake Charles, Coushatta June 19-23

Sounds like it was a good day. Hope you get your handy today!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congratulations to your DH on that handpay hccj! Good luck to all today

Congrats to your husband on his win! Have a fun time today and Good Luck!

We’re still kicking. Not winning, but still alive. Tonight is our last night. We’ve had a blast. High limits kicked our butt last night. Note to self: stay out of the high limit room! So we still have the 2,400 handpay, but that’s all. All play tonight will be out of that. We will leave with money for sure! So that’s a win...I think? At least for us it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    We’re still kicking. Not winning, but still alive. Tonight is our last night. We’ve had a blast. High limits kicked our butt last night. Note to self: stay out of the high limit room! So we still have the 2,400 handpay, but that’s all. All play tonight will be out of that. We will leave with money for sure! So that’s a win...I think? At least for us it is.

Yes, if you can hold on to your HP, that is a win. I have a hard time doing that....

Heck yeah, if I leave with anything more than lint in my pocket, I call it a win! The main thing is you two are having a ball! I will put in a request to Warren for you to hit a jackpot. Give him an hour to get it set up.

Oh, and Boudin Balls are the bomb!

I have only eaten boudin balls at the meets in Coushatta. I thought they were very good until I found out they had liver in them

This was my best hit of the trip. But there was no saving the bankroll at that point. Lol. We had a great time. We would definitely return. The atmosphere is incredible.

Thanks for sharing your trip to Louisiana with us! Glad you and your DH had a fun getaway for a few days. Nice way to warm up your fingers for pushing buttons in the Mecca in just a few weeks. Safe travels home, and I hope you share pics from your Vegas trip! I have never been to the Wynn, so love seeing pics from there.