User Tag List

Thread: Puzzled by CET

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I agree that you should ask someone why you aren't getting FP offers from them. Getting offers from Philly shouldn't keep you from getting offers from AC. Once I played at AC they started sending me FP calendars while at the same time I was also getting calendars from other CET locations.

As for food upfront, aside from free buffets I have rarely gotten these offers even in LV. I get it comped off the backend or I ask a host for a comp skip. I can't speak on AC in this regard as we just made small purchases and used my Dhs RCs that were about to expire. I would have assumed they'd have a host desk where you could ask for comps based on play - is that not the case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    I agree that you should ask someone why you aren't getting FP offers from them. Getting offers from Philly shouldn't keep you from getting offers from AC. Once I played at AC they started sending me FP calendars while at the same time I was also getting calendars from other CET locations.

As for food upfront, aside from free buffets I have rarely gotten these offers even in LV. I get it comped off the backend or I ask a host for a comp skip. I can't speak on AC in this regard as we just made small purchases and used my Dhs RCs that were about to expire. I would have assumed they'd have a host desk where you could ask for comps based on play - is that not the case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I feel like they don’t do that when you just play for 4-6 hours in a day or stay one night. I am 45 minutes from AC and don’t always have overnight trips. But I should try to talk to someone again since I am still only receiving FP and additional RC from Harrah’s Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.