User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Park at MGM Grand

The Park at MGM Grand

I just received a nice offer for a stay here. The new Nighthawk Suites look beautiful. Is anyone planning a stay here anytime soon?

Would love your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was supposed to stay there this weekend for a slot event. I cancelled and moved my trip to next weekend. I’ve decided to wait a few more months before checking it out.

My reasons - the top floors which are the bigger suites (separate bedrooms) are still under construction. There is currently no VIP check in lounge - just an invited guest line. Room service is not available after 2 pm and I always end up ordering late night room service. The lack of restaurants open on the property means that I would have to go somewhere else to eat or eat most meals at the cafe.

That all may sound a bit lame but I think the overall experience will be better in a few months.

Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I just received a nice offer for a stay here. The new Nighthawk Suites look beautiful. Is anyone planning a stay here anytime soon?

Would love your feedback

I stayed in a staywell suite last trip. It was nice. Definitely can hear construction. 2pm room service sucks but i got togo meals from primrose bar. Was good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got a nice offer for suite as well think I am gonna check out nighthawk suite to soak up the freeplay and food and play some at the park and Aria.

Hell haven't even been to Vegas this year yet what's wrong with me lol.

Also will give opportunity to go check out sake rock and the other place next to it at the park for a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.
    I haven’t stayed at Mandalay in years. Last time had to be 10 years ago. Thanks .. I will take you up on that if it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!

Just booked for park in the night hawk 7 months since Vegas hope it misses me and makes the handys rain down. If not probably won't have a problem waiting til new year's if I get any invites

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Just booked for park in the night hawk 7 months since Vegas hope it misses me and makes the handys rain down. If not probably won't have a problem waiting til new year's if I get any invites
    When are you going?