User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Park at MGM Grand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Park at MGM Grand

I just received a nice offer for a stay here. The new Nighthawk Suites look beautiful. Is anyone planning a stay here anytime soon?

Would love your feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was supposed to stay there this weekend for a slot event. I cancelled and moved my trip to next weekend. I’ve decided to wait a few more months before checking it out.

My reasons - the top floors which are the bigger suites (separate bedrooms) are still under construction. There is currently no VIP check in lounge - just an invited guest line. Room service is not available after 2 pm and I always end up ordering late night room service. The lack of restaurants open on the property means that I would have to go somewhere else to eat or eat most meals at the cafe.

That all may sound a bit lame but I think the overall experience will be better in a few months.

Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Thanks Elf.. that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Tim and I might plan a Vegas Trip and I will probably stick with Aria, but it would be nice to have a new fresh place with no other Memories. Hopefully by the time we figure it out they may have it figured out.

Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!
    Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

My, my, we are planning ahead, aren't we?

Sounds very promising making December plans - hope everything works out, you look very happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.
    I haven’t stayed at Mandalay in years. Last time had to be 10 years ago. Thanks .. I will take you up on that if it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    ditto what Elf says @MNvegasgal I stayed there last April on a 3 night offer and the rooms were very nice. The last time I stayed there was 8 years ago when I went to the Barrett Jackson auction. All was very good except the receipt on check-out was really confusing and took some work to get it straightened out.