User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Park at MGM Grand

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    When are you going?
    Last weekend in June before 4th of july

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Darn. I’ll miss you by a week. Have a great trip. Hope the HL room is paying. I may stop by there next weekend.

Darn. I’ll miss you by a week. Have a great trip. Hope the HL room is paying. I may stop by there next weekend.
    Yeah give me a report of the machine selection in there again

Have you ever stayed at mandalay? They have beautiful rooms. If you ever decide to stay there and need a host referral let me know.
    ditto what Elf says @MNvegasgal I stayed there last April on a 3 night offer and the rooms were very nice. The last time I stayed there was 8 years ago when I went to the Barrett Jackson auction. All was very good except the receipt on check-out was really confusing and took some work to get it straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Ha! You thought you'd bury the lead. This is a good thing no matter where you stay!
    Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Change of plans.. we are looking to go in December for George Strait.. his bucket list and mine. Looking forward to details about the hotel.

My, my, we are planning ahead, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    That's when I'm going too! Maybe I will get to meet you on this trip. I'm at Caesars but no real plans - just trying to survive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

Sounds very promising making December plans - hope everything works out, you look very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    That's when I'm going too! Maybe I will get to meet you on this trip. I'm at Caesars but no real plans - just trying to survive

Yeah I heard ya havent heard off too many big winner Vegas trips lately so gonna tread lightly and try to do go too degen