Just to wrap this up I want to mention a couple of the things we did on the last day and a half at sea besides reading HHH.

I went to a wine tasting, expecting the usual where they pour a splash of wine in everyone's glass, and then describe the color, hints of this or that, and something about the region. Well, in this wine tasting, they told us about the 12 wines they had in about a minute and a half, and then said "On your mark, get set, GO" and we were off to taste them all. You never saw a bunch of sixty and seventy year olds get off their chairs so fast and literally RUN from station to station! It was a riot, and by the end of the hour, we were all pretty well lit. It was lots of fun!

That might we had dinner in the Pinnacle Grill, one of their specialty restaurants. Unfortunately, service was not very good, and some of the food was disappointing. I forgot to take a future of the amuse bouche, which was one of the highlights - haha. I made the mistake of ordering crab legs, and they were dry and flavorless. Luckily I also had a tiny filet mignon which was very good.