User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bermuda Bound - Take 2

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    There was a chocolate extravaganza, and we expected tables set up with chocolate desserts on them. But, this was completely different and pretty neat I thought. They had servers in white jackets carrying trays of delectable chocolate items and served them throughout the promenade deck. It was quite elegant, actually, although we abstained since we were not the least bit hungry after dinner.

The last day at sea, we truly just relaxed. Disembarkation was flawless, and we were home with the pups and groceries at 11:30am. It sure was a nice way to end a relaxing week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOVE this picture of you and Frank!! WTG on only gaining a pound! Nice that you have plenty of bankroll left for your NC trip! LOL at the wine tasting sounded fun! Glad you two had such a great time in Bermuda Take 2. Thanks for the report and pictures!!

I loved your report, Chris. Bermuda has been on my bucket list for forever and you've made me want to bump it up in priority. Appreciate the honest review of Veendam. Sorry it was an overall disappointment but glad that your destination really made up for it. And if I forgot to say it before, you are looking really, really good, and I'm so impressed with only a 1-pound vacation weight gain and still all the amazing food pics and pub fun you had.