User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to Expect as Diamond

What to Expect as Diamond

Since I recently made Diamond with CET, I'm curious what to expect. After the KC meet where I got on the CET radar, I was assigned a host in KC, she has called a couple times and left messages. Shortly after returning from Cherokee where I made Diamond she called and congratulated me and said to contact her when I was planning my next trip.

I've never utilized a host when planning my trips and am curious what the benefit is for me and also what is the benefit for her.

So I'm looking for Diamond advice and tips.

Darlene, I wish I could be of more assistance, but unfortunately we have only utilized our host twice. She is located at PH. Once she got us in to Cherokee when all we could get was comped offsite. That was a couple of years ago. We also used her to book in August 2016 In Vegas. She really could not do anymore than what was showing on the TR site. She has called many times leaving messages. Sort of feel bad because I know she is missing out when we bypass her, but just figure why wait on a host to do what I can do in 5 minutes. I am sure others have better feedback than I can provide.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Darlene, I generally book my own reservations unless there is something I can't get. My host got me a 3rd comped night at KC and again at AC when all I was showing were 2 nights. I still prefer to book myself to keep control of things most of the time.

I normally book on my own also as I have had bad luck with hosts messing things up and then being unavailable to fix them....thwy may get you a better room but for me offers are offers and have done little else...mine was ae to get a room when sold out for a friend last trip to joliet

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

I used my host sometimes but now she left Caesar’s and I’m waiting for a new one. To me it’s really easier to book myself but sometime your host can get you a better room. My host that quit made a lot of mistakes so I’m hoping to get a better one now. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had good luck working with CET hosts. They generally give me better rooms and comps than what I could do on my own.

I do try to maintain a relationship with them so they remember me... not sure if that helps but I’ve always appreciated what they do for me.

Good luck Darlene!

I’ve used my Cherokee host to add late checkout to my room. (Front desk will give Diamond noon checkout and 7star 1pm and not a second later). Host can give much later. Usually now though I just book an extra day and if I need to go home I just check out late in the day.

I suggest you book your next trip through the host and see how it goes. If you’re lucky and she is good host you can start to build a relationship with her. The good hosts that I have (Cosmo and Mandalay) make my trips much easier. They know what room I like and book me accordingly. They also handle any problems I encounter without me having to stress about it. I also have several totally useless hosts. I rarely stay at their properties. Hopefully you’ve ended up with a good host and she can make your trips run smoothly.

Host get paid based on how much their players play so good ones will work hard to keep you coming back.

It depends on the host I use Edith even though I have hosts at other properties but I like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I do use Edith for anything in KC but I use my local host Jody (Horseshoe Hammond) for any other stays. She can make reservations at any of CET properties and it looks good on her end. I know I can make my own reservations on line but don't mind giving a good host some credit.
    Dawn

I always use my host and like having one. Mine is based in Las Vegas but she can help me with any CET property nationwide.

I find it's easier that I can just email her with the dates and times I want to go to a property and it's taken care of. I find with using offers and calling, often there are blackout dates to them or busy times where my room won't be comped, but my host will always get it comped for me. Often I may have several offers for a certain time and she will find the best ones or sometimes be able to combine two of them, which you can't do yourself.

Another nice thing is if I want to go to a CET property where I have no play history I can still get comped up front. For example, I wanted to go to Tahoe later this summer for a concert. I don't have any play history with CET there yet, and when I logged in the room rate based on my ADT was $400 for one of the nights since they were almost sold out. My host was able to comp me both nights.

I recently had an issue too at PH where because of one of the nights was extremely busy the system kicked back my comped reservation and I was told at check in I had to pay $180 for one night. My host took care of it and had no issues, full stay was comped. Another time I had a comped stay but my mother didn't, my host was able to comp her too based on my play with her play.

As far as what they expect, they get credit for your coin-in during your stay. they need to hit certain numbers per year of coin-in from their players. Anytime they book you a stay, or even if they call you and tell you about an event at one of their properties and you go, they get credit. I found out they get 4x credit if they get you to a new property that you haven't been, which is why I was able to get a $400 room in Tahoe comped up front.

I would suggest you use this host, it will benefit you.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.