User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am New Here

I Am New Here

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I am friends with Suze1000. We have been friends since 6th grade. That means we have been hanging out for around 49 years.

She introduced me to the slots on her birthday many years ago. It was on the original Wizard of Oz slots. I went for her amusement, and after 15 hours of playing that slot machine, I never looked back. I won $90.00. LOL

I am looking forward to meeting you in Council Bluffs.

She has told me many great things about you all.

Welcome to the Forum....Don;t be Hesitant to jump in and comment

[QUOTE=sondor;229851]Welcome to the Forum....Don;t be Hesitant to jump in and comment[/QUOTE

I am trying to get into the comment sections, but it will let me until I have 10 posts. This is confusing.

Blog Entries
    Welcome. With your name being Wild I'm sure you'll fit right in. Don't suppose your middle name is "Degen"?

Hi Wild, and friend of Susie’s is welcome.. that woman is the bomb. Keep commenting, we will get you to 10!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Wild1;229852]
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Welcome to the Forum....Don;t be Hesitant to jump in and comment[/QUOTE

I am trying to get into the comment sections, but it will let me until I have 10 posts. This is confusing.
    You will figure it out...I find it easier on a computer or tablet browser than Tap Talk myself

Welcome! We do have a 10 post rule to unlock the other forums up. It keeps the nosey people out hehe
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well...well...well...I finally have talked you into joining the best forum on the internet. You will love it here. You will fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Welcome! We do have a 10 post rule to unlock the other forums up. It keeps the nosey people out hehe
    I thought you were at a Picnick..go back to Picnicking

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Hi Wild, and friend of Susie’s is welcome.. that woman is the bomb. Keep commenting, we will get you to 10!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that nice comment.