User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coushatta

Coushatta

Went to Coushatta early this morning. I started with 35 in free play and work my way up on Spin it Grand. I tried the new Buffalo Max, wasn’t impressed. They do have several new machines. I love going early Sunday mornings. Can’t wait for August!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Coushatta! Seems like they have new machines every time I go. Which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan777 View Post
    Love Coushatta! Seems like they have new machines every time I go. Which is great.
    Yes the also have 5 Kings, 5 Dragons high limit in quarters

I love Coushatta and wish it wasn't so far from me. Can't wait for the M&G in August. Really wish more Jokers could make it this year, but will have a blast with the ones that make it.

I’m excited! It’s getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan777 View Post
    I’m excited! It’s getting close.
    Me too! I’m excited about meeting everyone from this forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    I love Coushatta and wish it wasn't so far from me. Can't wait for the M&G in August. Really wish more Jokers could make it this year, but will have a blast with the ones that make it.
    I’m excited to meet everyone

Hey Folks:

I have still to make it to Coushatta but it was wonderful to see Warren Davidson (the slot manager at Coushatta) at the G2E! I am still not medically able to travel to Las Vegas -- but Slot Mole got this picture:

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Have never been to Coushatta either, but appreciate being able to put a face to the name. Waving Hi! to Warren! Thank you, Shamus!

Warren has been into the social scene over the years. We have appreciated it.

Lets make it the Coushatta one day!

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\