User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happens to your offers when you stay away too long

I have been getting email offers form Wynn with the title "We Want You Back!" I read that as "We Want Your Money". haha Haven't even walked into Wynn/Encore for at least three years. Offer is for two free nights and two breakfast or lunch buffets daily - if I increase it to three days they throw in dinner for two daily (no detail, so I could not tell if this was additional dinner buffets or meals within Wynn restaurants).

Includes parking and no resort fees.

Offer runs to the end of the year, but need to book by August 31.
    Last edited by hytail; 08-03-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Got my KC Sept offers and omg crazy FP for Labor Day weekend. Total of $1875 if I go Sat - Tues. Airfare is about $300 but I do have that $66 credit I could use from my CB flight. Too bad Kevin and I are already booked at Seneca for an overnighter that weekend, Sun-Mon.

Seriously crazy considering it but I don't think Magoo will go for it. Even if I give him my FP at Seneca.... Hmmm, maybe a few of you Jokers can convince him!

Edit: Forgot the room at Seneca is my comp so he wouldn't be able to go by himself. Bummer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Got my KC Sept offers and omg crazy FP for Labor Day weekend. Total of $1875 if I go Sat - Tues. Airfare is about $300 but I do have that $66 credit I could use from my CB flight. Too bad Kevin and I are already booked at Seneca for an overnighter that weekend, Sun-Mon.

Seriously crazy considering it but I don't think Magoo will go for it. Even if I give him my FP at Seneca.... Hmmm, maybe a few of you Jokers can convince him!

Edit: Forgot the room at Seneca is my comp so he wouldn't be able to go by himself. Bummer.

That's insane Ida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    That's insane Ida!

I know, right?! I don't think I'll ever have FP like that again.

Damn take Kevin

Geez, I've never had free play offers like that, so for me I wouldn't have to think twice about where to go. Wow .... if I got a flyer like that, I would think it was a misprint.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    I have been getting email offers form Wynn with the title "We Want You Back!" I read that as "We Want Your Money". haha Haven't even walked into Wynn/Encore for at least three years. Offer is for two free nights and two breakfast or lunch buffets daily - if I increase it to three days they throw in dinner for two daily (no detail, so I could not tell if this was additional dinner buffets or meals within Wynn restaurants).

Includes parking and no resort fees.

Offer runs to the end of the year, but need to book by August 31.
    I've been getting the same Wynn offer and I only stayed there one time.