User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens to your offers when you stay away too long

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    No travel reimbursement? They offered us $300, but your free play is a little higher than ours. If we make it SB weekend it will probably be back to $25 in free play, no travel reimbursement, and a food credit like Gene's. HHH!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    No travel reimbursement and the damn flights were really high when we considered going! I even emailed Edith but she said it had to come from marketing, she couldn't offer that. Hated to let it go to waste

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gene that was a bonus food offer I also received on top of my other monthly ones. Don’t you receive monthly mailers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Gene that was a bonus food offer I also received on top of my other monthly ones. Don’t you receive monthly mailers?

I use to get monthly mail offers but May was the last month I got any. So I looked online at the TR site and I had nothing there either.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I use to get monthly mail offers but May was the last month I got any. So I looked online at the TR site and I had nothing there either.
    One month I received nothing and then the next month the offers were back.

Blog Entries
    My August offers are half of my July offers. By February they will be down to nothing.

Actually now that I look closer at the dates, the August one is just an extension of the July one. So for now, offers still up there. Too bad we can't get there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Curlyd; 08-01-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    Dawn

I went to Prairie Meadows with Wayne when Laurie and Mary went to the concert told them I wanted 2 buffets they said you haven't been here in over a month so all your comps are gone. First time I paid for one in years probably won't go back much. hhh And I am a high card there.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I went to Prairie Meadows with Wayne when Laurie and Mary went to the concert told them I wanted 2 buffets they said you haven't been here in over a month so all your comps are gone. First time I paid for one in years probably won't go back much. hhh And I am a high card there.
    Wow, they are REALLY stingy!!

My KC offers are still staying alive.

The one that surprises me is Horshoe Hammond, I get so much from them. I think I did a 1k Day there too. Probably won’t be back in a long time!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    My KC offers are still staying alive.

The one that surprises me is Horshoe Hammond, I get so much from them. I think I did a 1k Day there too. Probably won’t be back in a long time!

For now they are. It will be interesting to see what happens after 8/16. My offers from KC expire exactly 8/16 also.

I have been getting email offers form Wynn with the title "We Want You Back!" I read that as "We Want Your Money". haha Haven't even walked into Wynn/Encore for at least three years. Offer is for two free nights and two breakfast or lunch buffets daily - if I increase it to three days they throw in dinner for two daily (no detail, so I could not tell if this was additional dinner buffets or meals within Wynn restaurants).

Includes parking and no resort fees.

Offer runs to the end of the year, but need to book by August 31.
    Last edited by hytail; 08-03-2018 at 10:32 PM.