User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happens to your offers when you stay away too long

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Gene that was a bonus food offer I also received on top of my other monthly ones. Don’t you receive monthly mailers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use to get monthly mail offers but May was the last month I got any. So I looked online at the TR site and I had nothing there either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    We were just talking about that because I really have nothing to lose if we do that.
    Leave your card at home and turn off your WiFi. Your offers won't change. Use a different email and phone number from your account even though address is the same.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I went to Prairie Meadows with Wayne when Laurie and Mary went to the concert told them I wanted 2 buffets they said you haven't been here in over a month so all your comps are gone. First time I paid for one in years probably won't go back much. hhh And I am a high card there.

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Leave your card at home and turn off your WiFi. Your offers won't change. Use a different email and phone number from your account even though address is the same.
    No problem there because Sharon has her own separate e-mail and cell phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I went to Prairie Meadows with Wayne when Laurie and Mary went to the concert told them I wanted 2 buffets they said you haven't been here in over a month so all your comps are gone. First time I paid for one in years probably won't go back much. hhh And I am a high card there.
    Wow, they are REALLY stingy!!

I use to get monthly mail offers but May was the last month I got any. So I looked online at the TR site and I had nothing there either.
    One month I received nothing and then the next month the offers were back.

My KC offers are still staying alive.

The one that surprises me is Horshoe Hammond, I get so much from them. I think I did a 1k Day there too. Probably won’t be back in a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    No problem there because Sharon has her own separate e-mail and cell phone number.
    I think CET uses phone number as an identifier more than we know. I haven't used my card in over two years and that was just one day. Both accounts have the same phone number and it's been that way for over 10 years. We've used Linda's card for the last 4 years yet the rate calendar for both cards look the same. We both are showing room rates at $0 for most nights at most properties across the country.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I think CET uses phone number as an identifier more than we know. I haven't used my card in over two years and that was just one day. Both accounts have the same phone number and it's been that way for over 10 years. We've used Linda's card for the last 4 years yet the rate calendar for both cards look the same. We both are showing room rates at $0 for most nights at most properties across the country.
    Did you link your cards?

So should I make sure Kevin's account has the same phone number or different? Want to use his card mostly while in CB. Only problem is that the room is booked under my TR. Won't mind if it just gives me stinky return offers for there because of the low play on my card, just don't want it to affect future offers for me for other places.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk