User Tag List

Thread: Slot Floors

Slot Floors

I love playing slots. It's been my game of choice since I became a gambler in 2009. Been seeing the evolution of the machines since then.

I also notice that the slot floors have become riddled with many of the same games. Lol. Lightning Link, Lock It Link, Buffalo versions and a few others.

And the new games that have rolled out over the last 2 years or so, are so done with me in my rotation with exception of World of Wonka, Simpsons, Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes and a few others.

Be curious to hear your thoughts on this and what you think of slot floors there days.

Ive been going to Vegas since the 80's. Back then it was mostly reel games. Talk about lack of variety! Red, white n blue, double diamond, haywire. Still, i played them all.
    Today i see all the asian babies, link games, buffalo clones. And i play them all.
    But i do love me some old aristocrats mixed in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome...I play a smaller variety of slots than I used to as there are so many that are basicly the same, still like the old standbys and Wonder 4's especailly

Welcome Alex and I don't like to many of the new games prefer Buffalo and old aristo's.

I love original Buffalo. The newer versions, they just never show me any love. But I am a sucker and keep going back. Stampede is my crack. It used to be my atm, but that changed about two years ago.

I love most versions of Lightning Link. And now Lock it Link. Can play them for hours, but they are feast or famine. Trying to get in to the Asian themed slots, but not having much luck on them. Everyone seems to have great luck on Dancing Drums, so I hope my time is coming! Recently found a love for Ainsworth. They are very addictive!

Hate, hate, hate Konami slots with a passion! All of them. And cannot get in to the reels because they bore the hell out of me. But my go-to slot will always be the old Aristocrats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk