User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "I Just Won a Lot of Money on that Machine" What would you do?

"I Just Won a Lot of Money on that Machine" What would you do?

Sat down to play one of my favorite games on a bank of 4. Lady next to me is betting pretty heavily and getting some nice hits. She turns to me and says, "I just won a lot of money on that machine." She went on to say, just so you know because I would feel bad if you put a lot of money in and I didn't tell you. I appreciated the comment, kinda. Fortunately for me, I'm still a "hopper" and not prone to dumping tons of money into any one game thinking that if I just stick it out, it's bound to hit, and I told her that. I played as I normally would for another little while and then moved on. I would have done that regardless.

But, what would you do in that situation?????

I'm with you Denise, still a hopper here...I don't have the patience to sit and wait for it to come around!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll let my dear husband @BuccoBalls21 chime in on this one. He has a very strong opinion on when this happens

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#Doesn't Matter #RNG Yo
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

#Doesn't Matter #RNG Yo
    Well, I know that and you know that, but no sense trying to tell HER that. I guess what I'm wondering is, even though we know that to be the case, would that get in your head????

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Well, I know that and you know that, but no sense trying to tell HER that. I guess what I'm wondering is, even though we know that to be the case, would that get in your head????
    Probably not, I'd tell her she is full of shit and cash out haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Probably not, I'd tell her she is full of shit and cash out haha
    Hahaha! I was secretly hoping for a monster of a hit, in which I would let the coin fountain play out until the end, and then hit the cash out button.

Pat
    I think maybe she meant well in telling you about the machine. I still would have played the machine trying to prove her wrong.

Hate it when people say that! I always think they want to get back on it soon so are trying to persuade others HHH Depends on how bad I wanted to play it if not bad I would have left just to get away from her!

I would have sweetly and innocently asked her "Why are you still playing if you won so much? Take your money home, you dumb bitch."