User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELLO ! ...Can I Stay At Your Hotel For Free ?

Blog Entries

HELLO ! ...Can I Stay At Your Hotel For Free ?

Hey all you cet experts out there in joker land ...does any one know if there is a standard amount that one had to play at a cet property in order to earn a free room for the night (with out an offer ) ? or does it depend on weather you have been there before .
    what were planning to do is go up north next year . we would like to be able to stay at cet props a long the way .
    Last edited by charlie50; 08-30-2018 at 08:46 PM.

I rarely get the 1000pts in a day. More closer to 500. I can get free rooms. You and Donna play on same card? Should be easy IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I rarely get the 1000pts in a day. More closer to 500. I can get free rooms. You and Donna play on same card? Should be easy IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Im thinking we may only need a few hundred ....don't know ??

Depends on the property and the day but without having ever played at some places I can free rooms..I try for 1000pts a day but if checkout day counts as a day I have a lot of Zero play days as I rarely play that day. From what I can tell 500+ pts a day seems like it will get you a room at least, just maybe not a Sat at a hot place
    Last edited by sondor; 08-30-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Depends on the property and the day but without playing I can free rooms in almost any property...I try for 1000pts a day but if checkout day counts as a day I have a lot of Zero play days as I rarely play that day. From what I can tell 500+ pts a day seems like it will get you a room at least, just maybe not a Sat at a hot place
    500's not to tough if we get a decent run going .

Blog Entries
    Im thinking maybe the horseshoe in Tunnica and the horseshoe in southern Indiana will be in line of where were going in western Pa

Tunica at least should not need a lot of points for weekdays...get some chips on MYVegas...goldstrike used to offer free weekday rooms

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Im thinking maybe the horseshoe in Tunnica and the horseshoe in southern Indiana will be in line of where were going in western Pa
    When ya going?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Isn't Donna Diamond now? Did you guys check the website to see if you have free rooms available for the properties now? Maybe just pick a date and see if it's showing comped now? If she stays Diamond next year I'd think they would still be comped. I pretty much get comped rooms for any property even if I've never played there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CET is pretty easy to get free rooms at, other than AC (especially in summer) & the higher level properties in Vegas. Back when I started, I very rarely got 500 points, and I have been getting comped room everywhere else for years. Sometimes only a couple nights together, and not always weekends, but usually something. The way you guys play, it would be very easy for you to put in a few hours and get rooms. If you have no history with them, it won't take much at all to generate offers.