User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Blog Entries
    I usually take a screen shot of page that has the rebooking info. You have to keep track of that stuff.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I usually take a screen shot of page that has the rebooking info. You have to keep track of that stuff.
    Good idea trey, thanks.

I see that my return flight has now gone back up before I could save that $5, lol. There's a different flight that leaves Hobby a half hour later but only has a 35 minute layover in Dallas Love vs. my 1 hr. layover. Anything under 45 minutes for a layover scares me so I think I'll just keep watching my original return flight especially seeing that if I would fail to make that connection in Dallas, I'd be sleeping in the airport since it's the last flight to Pittsburgh that night. Not worth the $41 savings at all!

Blog Entries
    Another factor is if you buy the Early Bird check-in. I'm convinced it's order is chronological based on when you buy the EB pass. When you rebook, you get sent to the end of the EB check-in line. You may be swapping A18 for A44 when you rebook.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Another factor is if you buy the Early Bird check-in. I'm convinced it's order is chronological based on when you buy the EB pass. When you rebook, you get sent to the end of the EB check-in line. You may be swapping A18 for A44 when you rebook.
    Not a problem for me trey, I'm too cheap to buy EB, HHH. Hasn't been a problem getting a decent seat checking in right at the 24 hr. timeframe but you know Murphy's Law....now that I've said it out loud I've probably just doomed myself!

I believe this is correct. SO I sometimes don't rebook if the savings it too small.

Attachment 2694

I may have been booted back, but out of spite I got the $10 back for rebooking my flight as the fare went down. Take that Southwest! :bounce:

Blog Entries
    Also, if you don't want to sit by babies, you're better off with B1 instead of A60.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Also, if you don't want to sit by babies, you're better off with B1 instead of A60.
    Can't you always move if one gets close to you during family boarding?

Blog Entries
    I just got A59 and A60 for our flight to Florida tomorrow. Ha ha ha
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend