User Tag List

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    SWA games:

I can fly from Columbus to Vegas for $155 if I change planes in Oakland. If I want to take that same flight to Oakland and not go to Vegas, it's $193.

If I want to take a non-stop to Vegas it's $236. If I want to fly to Oakland and change planes in Vegas it's $221 on the same flight to Vegas.

Trey, have you ever checked Frontier out of Cleveland? I see number of $69 each way per person to LV. Never flown them but think we'll try it next summer.

Darrell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Trey, have you ever checked Frontier out of Cleveland? I see number of $69 each way per person to LV. Never flown them but think we'll try it next summer.

Darrell
    I haven't checked other airlines to cities.

I'm so far in the tank with SWA. Currently, we are sitting on $100 worth of credits from SWA. There is little chance of getting Linda to travel to another city during winter to take a flight.

@treyster, just saw on the news where Frontier is coming into CMH. Maybe now SW will start offering some deals on flights to Vegas!! Sure hope so, because the last 2 years have been ridiculous as far as flying to Vegas. Here's to competition bring down those $400+ round trip fares!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    @treyster, just saw on the news where Frontier is coming into CMH. Maybe now SW will start offering some deals on flights to Vegas!! Sure hope so, because the last 2 years have been ridiculous as far as flying to Vegas. Here's to competition bring down those $400+ round trip fares!!!
    Wow, I hadn't heard that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Wow, I hadn't heard that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.
    Here you go Trey. Looks like I might become a AC frequent flyer with NS to Philly!!!

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...-port-columbus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Here you go Trey. Looks like I might become a AC frequent flyer with NS to Philly!!!

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...-port-columbus
    I was checking into that too. Looks like they only fly 4 times a week to PHL so would have to work around that.

I may book a RT with my daughter to Denver in early June because it's only $69 each way. We were going to drive because SWA wanted over $200 ea way. This would save 4 days of driving and hotels.

Plus fuel and wear and tear on your body, hhh! So much nicer to fly.

Blog Entries
    I booked Frontier to Denver in June.

SWA fares are getting ridiculous, they keep raising prices while the price of fuel keeps falling. WTF?

Blog Entries
    FYI- SWA is raising Early Bird price to $15 starting March 14.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

FYI- SWA is raising Early Bird price to $15 starting March 14.
    How dare they gouge us to be a part of the 5%!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.