User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Has my FIRST SWA flight last week from DEN to MKE, to visit the siblings.
    I bought 2 seats since I am XS, and they have all ready refunded the extra seat.
    Will be traveling using SWA again in late Nov, Den to LAS.

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    Both ends of my flight to Houston in November have gone up $13 since I booked a week ago. Wonder if they will ever go down between now and November ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My outbound flight from MKE to HOU just went down today by $32 so I re-booked it & now have the $32 credit to use by next August.

How does SW Early Bird check in work? I leave Monday, do I need to go check in online. I don't have a printer so I'll get my BP at the airport. Thanks. #1stimer

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    How does SW Early Bird check in work? I leave Monday, do I need to go check in online. I don't have a printer so I'll get my BP at the airport. Thanks. #1stimer
    It will check you in automatically. You can go online and still do the check in process, it will let you know what boarding position you have. Then at the airport go to a kiosk and print out your boarding pass. Easy stuff! Enjoy your ghetto first class experience, hope you get a good position!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    It will check you in automatically. You can go online and still do the check in process, it will let you know what boarding position you have. Then at the airport go to a kiosk and print out your boarding pass. Easy stuff! Enjoy your ghetto first class experience, hope you get a good position!
    No matter when you check in you still get the same boarding position with early bird. A1-15 is usually reserved for business class so best you can get would be A16.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I do early bird for all my flights since I'm so picky about where I sit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I do early bird for all my flights since I'm so picky about where I sit.
    My DW isn't picky about where we sit, she's picky about who sits next to her.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    My DW isn't picky about where we sit, she's picky about who sits next to her.
    I agree, I'm picky about who sits next to me too. However I also like to be on an aisle seat at the front of the plane.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I got A35 which I will print at airport....any tips on where to sit? I usually pick a window seat so I won't have to get up if seat mates go to bathroom a lot. Thanks!

I got A35 which I will print at airport....any tips on where to sit? I usually pick a window seat so I won't have to get up if seat mates go to bathroom a lot. Thanks!
    I get window seats too! Anywhere near the front is great so you can get off early.