User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    CPT, How about a RT from Vegas to Phoenix or Reno for a day or two over Thanksgiving?
    That's not a bad idea, but not enough time to accomplish such a task! Going out Wednesday and back Saturday. Plans Wednesday & Thursday and chilling on Friday and moving to the Cromwell. I will keep my eye out though for cheap flights from BWI or surrounding cities as they don't specify a required flight range. Gimme like $49 one way and I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Wow nice credit!

They sent me an email yesterday about completing two trips between Thanksgiving & Christmas and get 10,000 bonus points. I'll have one to Vegas, but no others. I could take a mileage run trip from BWI to Pittsburgh for around $180, but 10,000 points is like around $200? Not worth going out of the way, unless I'm looking to kill some time flying for a day I guess!
    Well come back to LV for Clemi's Birthday weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Well come back to LV for Clemi's Birthday weekend
    Now that's a plan! $533 RT tho, get back to me after Thanksgiving and we'll see!

Now that's a plan! $533 RT tho, get back to me after Thanksgiving and we'll see!
    Wow that is a little steep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Wow that is a little steep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was returning back home on Sunday and the Sunday before Christmas, yeah they are gouging a little bit!

That was returning back home on Sunday and the Sunday before Christmas, yeah they are gouging a little bit!
    I waited a long time to book hoping it would go down. Wanted to fly from DesMoines instead of KC since foamy wasn't going and they are always higher. We have SW credit card so I used points for one part and than less than a week later the cash part went down. So now I have some credit to use

Blog Entries
    SWA games:

I can fly from Columbus to Vegas for $155 if I change planes in Oakland. If I want to take that same flight to Oakland and not go to Vegas, it's $193.

If I want to take a non-stop to Vegas it's $236. If I want to fly to Oakland and change planes in Vegas it's $221 on the same flight to Vegas.

@treyster Have you check the cost of flights from Columbus to Kansas City Super Bowl weekend? Hint, hint.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    @treyster Have you check the cost of flights from Columbus to Kansas City Super Bowl weekend? Hint, hint.
    I've started keeping an eye on it, but right now it's $660 for both of us to fly RT. If there's a decent price drop as it gets closer, then we'll start looking at whether or not we could do it.

Baltimore was $248 round trip, and I sense there will be another fare sale to cash in on a credit from now until then.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.