User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    Have made an executive moemoe decision and decided to buy only Business Select seating on Southwest any more - don't care what the cost difference is, fully refundable and includes earlybird seating - this decision stems from the fact that we're into 5-week countdown mode before $700+ credits expire from an unavoidable cancelled 2014 trip... we're booked but until I'm in the air can only see my $$$ circling the drain right now, yes call the whambulance LOL...
    Yikes @moemoe, that wouldn't work for me. Can't touch business select for anywhere I go for under $500. For that, I can usually find a first class fare on someone.

I did find a non-stop LAS to MHT (that run has been cancelled with very rare exceptions) for a reasonable price after the Tahoe M&G, so I have reserved it hoping I can make it work out. $260 for wanna get away. $597 for Business Select - can't justify that price tag.

Just when I think I am done with SWA.....

@Nhcris you are staying in Reno after Tahoe? :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    @Nhcris you are staying in Reno after Tahoe? :hug:
    Linda, my plans are completely up in the air. Still trying to make things work, but it's more challenging than usual. That's why I'm going SWA - in case things don't work out I'm not out anything.

@Nhcris any interest in Reno may 16? SW was cheaper in May. Wicked was having a meet but she cancelled it but she will still be in town

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    @Nhcris any interest in Reno may 16? SW was cheaper in May. Wicked was having a meet but she cancelled it but she will still be in town
    Oh dear lord No! I am already overwhelmed with all the M&G's and a few other things I want to do. No way can I do add anything to the list and especially not up for the long flights. No flights for me until June! I don't have your stamina Woman!!

@Nhcris ok hope Tahoe works for you. My short flights do make it easier.

Blog Entries
    Its about $100 cheaper each way to fly NS to Vegas from Akron Ohio than it is from Columbus Ohio. WTF Southwest???
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Cheap flights today! Check the SWA website, I'm getting $149 to Vegas each way for both Halloween and Xmas
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I'm going to guess Thanksgiving weekend are blackout dates for the sale, the far I was looking at doubled today. It'll come back..I hope hehe

Finding $114 each way to lax which is a steal in october. And December. Thinking of going to Disneyland before the stumble than hitching a ride with ang and amber