User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Sale extended to include Friday posted on vmb

Still down, and my app keeps welcoming me as ABCDefgh and then nothing

I can't log in to use my mileage ...still

I booked my flights for Coushatta and couldn't log in to my Rapid Rewards account. Was anyone else having issues? Can I add my Rapid Rewards # to my booked flights at a later time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I booked my flights for Coushatta and couldn't log in to my Rapid Rewards account. Was anyone else having issues? Can I add my Rapid Rewards # to my booked flights at a later time?
    Yes you can always add them later. Their system has been a cluster for the past 36 hours.

Ang

Dh got in this morning and was able to book his flights yay! Hope all of you trying yesterday have better luck today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    Yes I have for me and my son . You don't even need to login to add it. Just pull up the reservation and there is an option to add the number

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Dh got in this morning and was able to book his flights yay! Hope all of you trying yesterday have better luck today.
    I was finally able to log in and also get a bit of a break on my flight for G2e. Was it the G2e trip you booked for flights with Southwest?
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I was finally able to log in and also get a bit of a break on my flight for G2e. Was it the G2e trip you booked for flights with Southwest?
    No, I still haven't booked it yet. He was booking his annual "guy trip" to LA in October. My flight was actually not less expensive. It has been going down a little on Tuesdays, so I'll see if it does again this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    No, I still haven't booked it yet. He was booking his annual "guy trip" to LA in October. My flight was actually not less expensive. It has been going down a little on Tuesdays, so I'll see if it does again this week!
    Glad your husband got his flight. Hoping your flight goes down soon too. Must make g2e!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: