User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 Day Diet

17 Day Diet

I have done this diet before and it did work for me. I’m going to try it again but already struggling with it mentally and it’s just day 1!

I bought the book many years ago but I found a blog about it too.

What I liked about this diet is that it was pretty easy to follow and no special or weird foods. I just found some things that I liked and stuck with them. I also like that it is 17 days and then it changes up.

I know a lot of you are doing keto but thought I would share this in case you wanted to check it out. Wish me luck!

https://17ddblog.com/17-day-diet/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks interesting. I did experience the headaches and what they call the keto flu at first when I got rid of sugars and carbs early on. Good luck with it (although you look perfectly fine to me as you are)!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Looks interesting. I did experience the headaches and what they call the keto flu at first when I got rid of sugars and carbs early on. Good luck with it (although you look perfectly fine to me as you are)!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks I know I don’t have a lot to lose but still hoping this can kick start me in the right direction. I remember the first time I did it the first 3 days were the hardest but once I got through it it wasn’t bad. I also remember how good I felt. The nice thing is there are 4 different cycles so you aren’t that limited and part of this approach of changes every 17 days helps with the plateau. I will be lucky to make it through the first 17 lol

Good luck GG! I like that it's broken up. The diet for the first 17 days seems restrictive but I know you can do it!

I'm sending thoughts of support and strength, especially for the first few days. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Good luck GG! I like that it's broken up. The diet for the first 17 days seems restrictive but I know you can do it!

Thanks Dina, it’s really not too bad. I will probably end up mostly eating grilled chicken breasts and change up the veggies. It’s boring but it’s also only 17 days.
    Part of challenge is the psychological part. My boyfriend is doing it with me so hopefully he will help to keep me focused too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Good luck GG!
    Thanks Laurie! You are looking good - I need to catch up with everyone else that’s doing so good on the get healthy plan.

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    I'm sending thoughts of support and strength, especially for the first few days. Good luck!
    Thanks Serenasea! All good thoughts are appreciated

Good luck GG! I’ll give this a long look when I get home. I joined a gym last week and plan on going each day on the way home from work. I need a food plan to follow and anything for 17 days is doable. Thanks for posting.