User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 99

Thread: 17 Day Diet

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Good luck GG! Iíll give this a long look when I get home. I joined a gym last week and plan on going each day on the way home from work. I need a food plan to follow and anything for 17 days is doable. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks Elf! I found this plan easy to follow and I was successful with it before. Let me know if you have questions once you get back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Senior Member zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    22,685
    Sweetie, you are perfect the way you are. You do not need to be dieting. But if you feel the need, then good luck. With your job and school, you have proved you can do anything!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Sweetie, you are perfect the way you are. You do not need to be dieting. But if you feel the need, then good luck. With your job and school, you have proved you can do anything!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Zeus! I hope I make it. I survived day 1 - only 16 more days to go lol

    I have a better chance of staying on this diet 17 days than staying away from the casino


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14

    17 Day Diet

    Here is my day 1 food diary:

    1 cup of Hot water with lemon
    2 servings of yogurt (I cheated I canít do plain yogurt but itís still my probiotic)
    1 orange, 1 pear
    Salad with boiled eggs, cucumber and tomato
    Grilled chicken with roasted broccoli and cauliflower
    4 - 16 oz bottles of water
    3 cups of green tea


    Plus 45 minutes on my elliptical

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgiagambler; 09-17-2018 at 09:34 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Here is my day 1 food diary:

    1 cup of Hot water with lemon
    2 servings of yogurt (I cheated I canít do plain yogurt but itís still my probiotic)
    1 orange, 1 pear
    Salad with boiled eggs, cucumber and tomato
    Grilled chicken with roasted broccoli and cauliflower
    4 - 16 oz bottles of water
    3 cups of green tea


    Plus 45 minutes on my elliptical

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like a good plan! What stage are you allowed Chips Ahoy? Sorry, having a craving right now and it felt better just typing the words lol.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Sounds like a good plan! What stage are you allowed Chips Ahoy? Sorry, having a craving right now and it felt better just typing the words lol.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The chips ahoy are on the stage where I quit and gave up 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Senior Member serenasea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Seattle area
    Posts
    1,301
    I'm not sure I could make it through 17 days without coffee!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    I'm not sure I could make it through 17 days without coffee!
    You can drink coffee but I canít because I like mine with too much cream and sugar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Senior Member Nhcris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    4,301
    This sounds like a really healthy program, and should work well for someone like yourself, GG, that doesn't have much to lose! I actually think it has a pretty good variety of foods even for Cycle 1, but definitely in 2 & 3. Just be careful because they seemed pretty adamant about keeping exercise to 17 minutes in Cycle 1. That may be because of the withdrawal symptoms you may experience.

    I am looking forward to seeing how your experience goes, although you can count me in the group that thinks you look fabulous just the way you are!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    This sounds like a really healthy program, and should work well for someone like yourself, GG, that doesn't have much to lose! I actually think it has a pretty good variety of foods even for Cycle 1, but definitely in 2 & 3. Just be careful because they seemed pretty adamant about keeping exercise to 17 minutes in Cycle 1. That may be because of the withdrawal symptoms you may experience.

    I am looking forward to seeing how your experience goes, although you can count me in the group that thinks you look fabulous just the way you are!
    Thanks NHcris! Jokers are the best. I really appreciate the support. I was doing 45 minutes on the elliptical before the diet so I figured I would stick with it. But funny the first time I did this my friend lost more weight than I did and she didnít exercise at all. She was a little bigger and taller than me though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •