User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 Day Diet

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I enjoy seeing how your plan is going GG so please keep posting. The taco boats did look good

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thank you tee2green I figured it might help too if anyone else wants to try the diet and wanted ideas. It will probably get kind of boring as I will likely repeat a lot of things. Since boyfriend is doing it with me trying to change up a little so he doesn稚 get too bored and quit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your documenting it..

I wrap my burgers in lettuce sometimes single can eat it like a burger.. iceberg lettuce works best.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I like your documenting it..

I wrap my burgers in lettuce sometimes single can eat it like a burger.. iceberg lettuce works best.

Thanks CeCe I like the butter or Boston lettuce for that too. I did my turkey burger on a bed of mashed cauliflower.

I知 enjoying following along. I started my diet yesterday and am off to the gym this morning. I知 documenting my food in My Fitness Pal. I知 visiting family in Chicago this weekend so will probably eat out several nights. That always seems to trip me up a bit. I値l stick to salads wherever we eat. Luckily I値l have access to a treadmill so I can at least keep the exercise on track. My goal is to look and feel much better by NYE. Keep up the good work GG!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Oh do you guys even care what I知 eating ?

Yes I care, I just missed this thread yesterday! You are rocking it! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I知 enjoying following along. I started my diet yesterday and am off to the gym this morning. I知 documenting my food in My Fitness Pal. I知 visiting family in Chicago this weekend so will probably eat out several nights. That always seems to trip me up a bit. I値l stick to salads wherever we eat. Luckily I値l have access to a treadmill so I can at least keep the exercise on track. My goal is to look and feel much better by NYE. Keep up the good work GG!
    Thanks Elf! Good luck on your diet. If I was visiting family my diet would be sabotaged!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Yes I care, I just missed this thread yesterday! You are rocking it! Keep it up!
    Thanks Nhcris! I知 trying

You inspired me to bring romaine lettuce chicken and tomatoes for lmuch..lettuce boats it is

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    You inspired me to bring romaine lettuce chicken and tomatoes for lmuch..lettuce boats it is

Yay that痴 what I知 having for lunch

I care, too, about what you're eating! As others have mentioned, it's inspiring and it gives me ideas of what I can eat without feeling the diet mentality kicking in.