User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Menu for the new Lago at Bellagio

Menu for the new Lago at Bellagio

Here is the new menu if anyone was having trouble finding it, might give it a whirl next trip looked beautiful

http://www.scribd.com/doc/258541631/Lago-menu

Whole is going to be the 1st to order the whole roasted hog for $350??

Thanks, buddy! Hoping to try it next month.

I liked the colored panels around the entrance but the restaurant, itself, looked cold to me. What's with the new fad of raised tables and barstools? I'm seeing this everywhere (and also
    the host/hostess encouraging one to "share" these tables - "social-dining", I've been told).

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I liked the colored panels around the entrance but the restaurant, itself, looked cold to me. What's with the new fad of raised tables and barstools? I'm seeing this everywhere (and also
    the host/hostess encouraging one to "share" these tables - "social-dining", I've been told).
    I like Giada but we always get seated where the next table is about 10 inches apart when its just two people I can see them wanting to maximize their space but would like a little more privacy

I definitely would not be into sharing a square table with some strangers

Thanks, we've been looking for that this week. Yelp reviews seem promising so going to try it next month.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Sorry, I hate that. No interest in sharing my table with strangers. It's one thing if you know it's communal dining before you go there - The Girl And The Goat is like that here in Chicago - but I'd hate to show up at a place thinking I was going to be sitting with my party only to find out I have to sit with people I don't know.

So far the reviews are all positive on Yelp which is unusual for a opening restaurant as usually there are complaints about service glitches or something else during the opening shakedown period. We'll see how it goes during the next few weeks. I'm going to eat there in May so I'll take lots of photos of the seating and food. Here's a photo someone took and posted on yelp of their fountain view table at Lago. Not sure why any photo I upload comes out small unless it's clicked on.

Attachment 1131
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Also here's a link to Lago's dinner menu on the Bellagio website. There's some differences between it and the menu posted on the unofficial site.

http://www.bellagio.com/files/restau...ago-dinner.pdf
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Also here's a link to Lago's dinner menu on the Bellagio website. There's some differences between it and the menu posted on the unofficial site.

http://www.bellagio.com/files/restau...ago-dinner.pdf
    Not sure date of link I posted so they prob cut some items or added