User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Menu for the new Lago at Bellagio

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Also here's a link to Lago's dinner menu on the Bellagio website. There's some differences between it and the menu posted on the unofficial site.

http://www.bellagio.com/files/restau...ago-dinner.pdf
    The menu looks great and the prices are very reasonable.

Will be doing full review with pics have reservations confirmed for when I am there on my May trip.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Will be doing full review with pics have reservations confirmed for when I am there on my May trip.
    Same here, I have it booked for Sunday the 17th.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...Big+Night+Out+

Excellent article and review in Vegas Chatter on Lago. I know I am looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/20...Big+Night+Out+

Excellent article and review in Vegas Chatter on Lago. I know I am looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks.
    What night will you guys be there?
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    What night will you guys be there?
    Thinking Wednesday night before Jeff Dunham.

get open table reservation now and ask for patio seating

Since we eat there Sunday I'll let you know how we liked it but from what I'm reading all of us will love it!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@dvandentop and @zeus what were some must order items at Lago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat
    @nenshee21, we ate there last month. I will give it another try, but I'm just not a fan of sharing dishes like that. Just not my thing. And for some reason, I felt like I was eating in a cafeteria in NYC for some reason. I can't explain it.

What we did order was great, but we just found it confusing. The best thing were the meatballs.