User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Database error

Database error

4/17/15 @ 11:15 Central. I'm getting a database error when trying to get new posts.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    4/17/15 @ 11:15 Central. I'm getting a database error when trying to get new posts.
    Yes you were! It emails me everytime it happens and I got 70 error reports..hehe
    I'm home sick with the stomach bug today and I will be of no help. Typically it comes back, so keep us posted.

I am having the same issue. Get better CPT its the weekend...

Same issue when clicking on new post link

I rebuilt the tables, seems to be working now! :clap2:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    good work sir get some rest

You Rock.. Even under the weather you look after all of us..

Thanks
    B

Thanks, buddy. Get some rest and feel better.

Yes you were! It emails me everytime it happens and I got 70 error reports..hehe
    I'm home sick with the stomach bug today and I will be of no help. Typically it comes back, so keep us posted.
    Sorry to hear...You should get yourself a bottle of Emetrol, (cherry flavor - favorite). CVS, Rite-Aid, etc., & most grocery stores have it (over the counter). I take this when I get stomach problems and fixes it every time in short order : )

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    Sorry to hear...You should get yourself a bottle of Emetrol, (cherry flavor - favorite). CVS, Rite-Aid, etc., & most grocery stores have it (over the counter). I take this when I get stomach problems and fixes it every time in short order : )
    I did Vitamin Water and Powerade yesterday, seemed to help a lot. It started yesterday morning and I seem to be kicking most of it today, just feeling the blahs still. Able to eat real food and keep it down, going in the right direction! Hehe Thanks for the tip on the Emetrol, will remember it next time!