User Tag List

Thread: 15 must-see attractions on the Las Vegas Strip

15 must-see attractions on the Las Vegas Strip

15 must-see attractions on the Las Vegas Strip is the title of an article from CNN travel, updated 25th September 2018.

To most of this list I have to say "done it, seen it" even if it sounds spoiled. How about you ?

= not interested since I donīt know the show : 12. Gold & Silver Pawn Shop

= I missed this one, it sounds interesting : 4. Public art at City Center : Glacia, a piece on the ground floor of The Shops at Crystals composed of 15-foot-tall ice columns rising anew each morning and melting in different patterns throughout the day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : chit-chatting about my life

Blog Entries
    Interesting thread Eva ...Oh lets see here .
    1. been there bought the t-shirt
    2. been there won some $$$ .ate at the buffet .
    3. Haven't checked this out yet maybe next time .
    4. Not real heavy in to art ...so probably wont see this .
    5. Oh yeah several times
    6. Another cool show .. if any on e hasn't see this they need to go .its really kinda cool and there's awesome gelato near by .lol
    7. been by there several times .
    8. seen this very cool .
    9. Oh Yeah seen this too very cool ...really lights up that part of the strip
    10. yup ..well we stay at Palazzo so we see this every time . i tend to avoid these areas to many tourists hhh & im usually on my way to find a machine .
    11. no ...Have yet to make over to C&C .Is it even open any more ?
    12. Yup .. been there bought the t-shirt .
    13. Oh yeah been to the F.S.E. or Old Vegas several times . ill have to be honest here .we've never done very well down town so its mainly sight seeing 4 us there .
    14. Heard about this a few months ago . would like to maybe check it out one day .
    15. Another one i would like to see.