User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontier sucks

Frontier sucks

Ughhhhhhh still at the airport. Was supposed to fly out at 3:40 still haven't left. I could have driven to Orlando by now. They suck.

Ok rant over - maybe I will actually still leave sometime tonight. Boo

They should be renamed Behindier Air.
    Safe travels.

Oh no, that does suck! Just think happy thoughts. Hopefully you will get to leave soon.

Supposedly the flight is on the way. I guess they only have one plane :-) it will probably be the first and last time I fly with Frontier. I was already annoyed they wanted me to pay $10 for a standard seat checking in no earlier than 24hrs before the flight - WTH? Did my airfare not at least cover the cost of the seat? I'm waiting for them to tell me I have to pay to breathe on the plane, that's probably a charge too. HHH

Oh and I did submit my homework before I left. :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Supposedly the flight is on the way. I guess they only have one plane :-) it will probably be the first and last time I fly with Frontier. I was already annoyed they wanted me to pay $10 for a standard seat checking in no earlier than 24hrs before the flight - WTH? Did my airfare not at least cover the cost of the seat? I'm waiting for them to tell me I have to pay to breathe on the plane, that's probably a charge too. HHH
    You better hit the restroom before you board because they probably will charge you to pee on the plane! :laugh:

@zeus I would really not be surprised if they did

Flight delays suck I'm glad I don't travel that often

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    It's getting bad...Try Spirit sometime...they charge for water on the plane

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    It's getting bad...Try Spirit sometime...they charge for water on the plane
    Just landed - they charge for water too lol. Oh well I'm on the ground safe that's what matters