User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontier sucks

So I landed but still sitting waiting for a gate. Will it ever end?

Finally left the airport at 10pm. The funny thing is we didn't want to drive 6 hours because flying would be faster but it took us longer to get here flying today. So crazy

Anyhow I'm leaving out of Port Canaveral tomorrow for a 3 day cruise to Bahamas. I will be out of pocket until Monday. Good luck to anyone gambling this weekend. This isn't really a gambling trip for me but there will likely be a little gambling

Enjoy the cruise!!!

forget about all this the cruise will be awaiting you sorry fro the crappy travel!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Enjoy the cruise!!!
    Thank you Cyndy!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    forget about all this the cruise will be awaiting you sorry fro the crappy travel!
    Thanks Derek I'm happy to be here safely and still looking forward to the cruise tomorrow. Hopefully no drama on the cruise. I will be on Royal Caribbean just pray for us lol

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks Derek I'm happy to be here safely and still looking forward to the cruise tomorrow. Hopefully no drama on the cruise. I will be on Royal Caribbean just pray for us lol
    atleast not carnival HHH

YAY so very glad you got there finally!!!! Have a wonderful cruise and take pics if you wouldn't mind.

Ang

Had a great time on the cruise in spite of the long delay at the beginning. I ended up losing $800 for my non gambling trip. No wins to share boooooo

I'm home safe. Got home yesterday afternoon- flight was bumpy but on time.

Always the way. Flights home always on time, but never to the destination! Glad you had a great time!