User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlantic City September TR Bonus Posted

Atlantic City September TR Bonus Posted

The September AC Double Points promotion posted today! So close to the 25k, but I plan to low roll in Vegas and not a lot planned for 2019, so I’m not going to rush to get it. I came this far though, thank you! I’d like to thank my new fake host and the academy for believing in me..HHH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But, you're so close! If you can make some quick trips this month, you can get the bonuses, and if you try the Thursday social media thing, you could win 1000 TCs. And I can say I knew you when you were gold card Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    But, you're so close! If you can make some quick trips this month, you can get the bonuses, and if you try the Thursday social media thing, you could win 1000 TCs. And I can say I knew you when you were gold card Kenny.
    Haha I do the social media entry, so here is to hope for that! I only plan to use my TC for Diamond Lounges so that is 13 in the next year, that should be plenty I think. (HHH) We will see if I can perform some miracles in Vegas or move the funds to do a 1k day. Still in a toss up whether it’s worth it or not. I am worth it though, you are right haha

With not many trips planned for 2019 with the clinical trial going it’s possible I could go back to Gold! Oh my gosh a riches to rags story. I can at least say I got to see how the “other people” live HHH
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have missed every Thursday attempt so far. I'm hoping I can get in on it tomorrow. Ya never know what could happen in Vegas. You're definitely worth it. And make sure you get your lottery ticket because that could change this whole plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    I have missed every Thursday attempt so far. I'm hoping I can get in on it tomorrow. Ya never know what could happen in Vegas. You're definitely worth it. And make sure you get your lottery ticket because that could change this whole plan.
    7 Stars here we come haha

What is the Thursday social media entry that you are talking about? Don't think I know about that. Got my bonus tier credits today too.

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    What is the Thursday social media entry that you are talking about? Don't think I know about that. Got my bonus tier credits today too.
    On the Total Rewards Facebook page they post a link to enter every Thursday. I think 1st 2500 get 100 tier points.

Well I would go for the 25,000 to get in the diamond lounge for free

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Well I would go for the 25,000 to get in the diamond lounge for free

We might be able to squeeze some from the food budget we will see Haha

Woo Whoo... Broke 40K with that GM club here I come