User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting there - from here

Thank every body will just do Ak Chin and get on their radar again.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Mike, I admire your determination.

I suggest you consider flying in to Vegas for a couple days like I'm doing and then flying to Reno. Of course that doesn't help with the return flight, but just an idea. Plus if you made a lot of points at Venetian/Palazzo during your recent stay there you will get a offer from them for the Grazie summer get show and it happens to be the week before and during the meet so you could fly in to Vegas collect your gifts or gift certificates and not lose those points for the show.
    Diana, Still no offers (none since Nov) from Palazzo and I only did 10,000 points for my two-night stay last month.
    If I do a stop-over in Las Vegas it will have to be Bellagio as they give me comped nights, free play, and meal credit any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Diana, Still no offers (none since Nov) from Palazzo and I only did 10,000 points for my two-night stay last month.
    If I do a stop-over in Las Vegas it will have to be Bellagio as they give me comped nights, free play, and meal credit any time.
    That's the type of play my Mom does though hers might be a bit less and she is getting selected nights comped and $75 free play offers along with 25k slot tournament invites. I'm really puzzled why you don't have any offers at all. When you go into your online grazie account here, there's nothing at all listed?

https://clubgrazie.venetian.com/Security/Login.aspx
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

That's the type of play my Mom does though hers might be a bit less and she is getting selected nights comped and $75 free play offers along with 25k slot tournament invites. I'm really puzzled why you don't have any offers at all. When you go into your online grazie account here, there's nothing at all listed?

There are offers now for April and May but I don't really consider them "offers" as they are just discounted weekend rates
    $119 and weekday rates $79. I've only stayed in Las Vegas on comped offers in the past (except for the GN downtown during the Halloween Stumbles).

I think Grazie really frowns on video poker. Since the vast majority of Monica's points come from vp, it seems she gets penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    There are offers now for April and May but I don't really consider them "offers" as they are just discounted weekend rates
    $119 and weekday rates $79. I've only stayed in Las Vegas on comped offers in the past (except for the GN downtown during the Halloween Stumbles).
    Darn, that sucks, you deserve comps!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I think Grazie really frowns on video poker. Since the vast majority of Monica's points come from vp, it seems she gets penalized.
    I guess that's the only reason that really makes sense. Darn.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Too bad Reno Air isn't around anymore. Every flight stopped in Reno! We flew them from Portland to San Jose in '97.

Yeah, i wishe there were a better option from dallas too, but i really want to go so im just gonna suck it up and deal with my plane changes and just hope there are no issues. I have to change in denver going and phoenix on the way home.