User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Database error

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Just tried both. No results found. I don't know why it just started doing this. I was able to get it OK before.
    Dennis, at the very bottom of the screen there are 3 icons. The first is the Tapatalk logo, the second is a pair of binoculars and the third looks like a humans head. Make sure that your are clicked on the third icon. It should bring you right to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Dennis, at the very bottom of the screen there are 3 icons. The first is the Tapatalk logo, the second is a pair of binoculars and the third looks like a humans head. Make sure that your are clicked on the third icon. It should bring you right to the forum.
    I've never been able to get on that way. All it does is show that something is loading continuously. I have always had to search for it, and was was always the first thing that came up doing a search. Now when I search, nothing comes up related to this even if I search for the exact name.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    I've never been able to get on that way. All it does is show that something is loading continuously. I have always had to search for it, and was was always the first thing that came up doing a search. Now when I search, nothing comes up related to this even if I search for the exact name.
    I wish that I knew how to help you, but my knowledge is very limited. I just know that I had the same issue with my tablet and I could not find the forum via the tablet for several hours, but as soon as I clicked on that icon i was back in. Then the same happened with my phone, which is also an android. I hope you can get it figured out. If not I am sure there are more knowledgeable people than me here.

Sometimes Tapatalk doesn't behave and I can't figure out what happened. Luckily the fix of waiting it out has worked so far for me.

No problem at all on my ipad. Just on the phone for some reason. I did get on via the phone a minute ago. Now if I can just remember how!!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.