User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Database error

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Yes you were! It emails me everytime it happens and I got 70 error reports..hehe
    I'm home sick with the stomach bug today and I will be of no help. Typically it comes back, so keep us posted.
    A jigger of cognac and some sleep will put you right. Get well soon!
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

I got a bad cold too I will try that

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I did Vitamin Water and Powerade yesterday, seemed to help a lot. It started yesterday morning and I seem to be kicking most of it today, just feeling the blahs still. Able to eat real food and keep it down, going in the right direction! Hehe Thanks for the tip on the Emetrol, will remember it next time!
    Well Ken..there goes my idea of inviting you to the Monticello buffet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I got a bad cold too I will try that
    My granddad's remedy!
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Well Ken..there goes my idea of inviting you to the Monticello buffet LOL
    THAT I don't know if I could keep down from what I've heard! Haha :wacko:

What do you mean by real food? I've seen pics of the stuff you eat. Hhh.

@dvandentop before you go to bed warm up some red wine and drink it hot like coffee then cover up and you'll be cured in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @dvandentop before you go to bed warm up some red wine and drink it hot like coffee then cover up and you'll be cured in the morning
    How about some of this lol

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    How about some of this lol
    Heh heh, good ole corn likker!

Of course, you can combine remedies:

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Didn't work sadly. And damn that was rough drinking hot wine. Will see if can power through it this weekend