User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Database error

I'm not sure which I would rather have had, a full day of puking and crapping my brains out or a week of a head cold. That was rough, but I'm just left with a little heartburn today. My database error has been fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Didn't work sadly. And damn that was rough drinking hot wine. Will see if can power through it this weekend
    Wow usually you go to bed and sweat all night did you sweat bad?

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Wow usually you go to bed and sweat all night did you sweat bad?
    Sweating in bed is good only if it's the result of a pleasurable activity . . .
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Back in the day before there were any kind of cold medications, we drank hot lemonade and soaked a scarf/rag with mustard and wrapped it around our necks. Never had a cold last longer than a day back then. Missing school or work because of a bad cold NEVER happened in those days of the early 1950s.

Just a tip: Colloidal Silver is a very powerful "natural" anti-biotic that's been proven to cure even Malaria. You can study up on it to make your own very cheaply or you can go to a store like GNC and buy a bottle of it : )

Don't use too much silver. Unless you want to turn blue.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Don't use too much silver. Unless you want to turn blue.
    I've taken 1oz per day for a few years now and haven't turned blue yet, at least no ones told me (haha!).

I can't get on the forum using my phone (android). Even if I do a search on tapatalk, nothing comes up.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    I can't get on the forum using my phone (android). Even if I do a search on tapatalk, nothing comes up.
    Did you search for jweforum or jweforum.com?
    That's usually how it pops up!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Did you search for jweforum or jweforum.com?
    That's usually how it pops up!
    Just tried both. No results found. I don't know why it just started doing this. I was able to get it OK before.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.