User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Bon voyage!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have a wonderful trip Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great trip, the itinerary sound like fun. Will be looking forward to the pics.

Did you squeeze in your mani/pedi? I hope it was a subbed color, ya know sharks are attacked to bright objects!

Seriously though, have a wonderful time floating around that bright blue water with the hubby. Looking forward to the pics when you get time, even if it's when you get home.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Did you squeeze in your mani/pedi? I hope it was a subbed color, ya know sharks are attacked to bright objects!

Seriously though, have a wonderful time floating around that bright blue water with the hubby. Looking forward to the pics when you get time, even if it's when you get home.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Drop the pups off at camp and yesterday I managed to squeeze in my Mani Pedi. Dark gray-ish blue cat eye on my fingers and bright red on my toes. More worried about Morey Eels than sharks!

Still not packed, but I’ve been reducing the mountains of clothes. Between the cameras, the snorkel equipment, all the damn toiletries and shoes, I hardly have room for clothes!

Last edited by chrissyDee; 11-09-2018 at 07:21 PM.

The first cruise we took many moons ago was back in the day before baggage fees. We took 6 suitcases of clothes for a 7 night cruise. When we got back to port we had enough clothes for another 7 night cruise. Oh well, you live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    The first cruise we took many moons ago was back in the day before baggage fees. We took 6 suitcases of clothes for a 7 night cruise. When we got back to port we had enough clothes for another 7 night cruise. Oh well, you live and learn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I totally understand! However, I do not learn

Love that nail color Nhcris!

Have a great time! What a nice itinerary! I loved snorkeling in Bonaire

Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Made it to the airport on this dark wet morning. Nice driver and comfy car. Sitting next to a group of old ladies going on our ship. Damn, these Boston Broads can be annoying HHH.

The plane is here. Fingers crossed!
    @zeus, thinking you are at the airport, too. Have a safe ontime flight, and a fabulous trip!

Last edited by chrissyDee; 11-10-2018 at 11:49 AM.