User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Yay! Bon Voyage chrissydee!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh Wow, you bring your own snorkeling gear? I've never been but can imagine the beauty you see. Sounds like an awesome time! Enjoy!!!

Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Little upgrade to comfort. Leg room for Frankie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrissyDee; 11-10-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Have fun, be safe and relax.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Warm tropical weather is awaiting you! #jealous

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Oh Wow, you bring your own snorkeling gear? I've never been but can imagine the beauty you see. Sounds like an awesome time! Enjoy!!!
    Yes, we have had our own gear for years. I get grossed out ‘borrowing’ the gear, especially after seeing that some places clean it by swishing
    it around in salt water

I also have a prescription mask so I can actually see the sealife! And I have weak lungs, so I use a child size snorkel. Haha, I am finicky!

Time for some Caribbean Funshine Onboard the Koningsdam!

Bitch just sat down with a gorgeous bacon sandwich on Texas Toast with fried potatoes. It smells so good. I hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    Bitch just sat down with a gorgeous bacon sandwich on Texas Toast with fried potatoes. It smells so good. I hate her.

HA, you should spend the entire flight explaining the benefits of KETO to her

It sounds like an Amazing cruise! I look forward to following along. I'll check in later to see pics of the Neptune Suite!!

Flight was smooth an ontime! Winning

Took a taxi to the hotel and headed over to the Boatyard for lunch while we waited for our room. It is a perfect day!

Room was ready as soon as we got back, and it’s just what I requested and they already granted late checkout for tomorrow.

Between the early wake up and bourbon for breakfast, I just woke up from a nice long nap.